Property Funding in the UK
Why use a Finance Broker
Arranging a Commercial Mortgage, Property Development Finance, Bridging Loan or other property funding can be a challenge. Especially if you have specific needs or something out of the ordinary to arrange funding for.
That is why a commercial mortgage broker is there to help find the right property funding for you.
For some people, it’s a challenge to get anyone to look at a proposal let alone being in a position to negotiate an advantageous deal. Finding someone you can trust is a real challenge. This site is here to help give you the skills necessary to find the right commercial mortgage broker.
Using an experienced commercial finance broker will help you through the entire process. From helping you find the funding options, assisting you with the application process and then being there to help you deal with surveyors and solicitors.
There is no need to feel uncomfortable about discussing fees with a mortgage broker. Commercial lenders expect their brokers to be completely upfront about fees and charges so there should be no misunderstandings.
When Time is of the Essence
A commercial mortgage broker can help you arrange funding for a variety of projects such as:
- Commercial mortgages and Re-mortgages
- Property development finance
- Bridging finance
- Auction Finance
- Other loans secured on Commercial Property
- Round up of property funding news for August 2018The summer is typically a quiet time for property transactions and property funding news generally. Brexit never far from people’s minds with close attention being […]
- Lending Criteria to be relaxed ?John Phillips is the financial services director at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward and in a recent article for Mortgage Introducer he makes an interesting point […]
- EU Directive on Buy to Let MortgagesThe EU Directive on Buy to Let Mortgages was quite big news last week. A quick round up of the reaction to the news follows, but […]